Cick here for AMATEUR SHOW RESULTS AND AWARDS
Click here To visit with our Sponsors
Click here to visit the Charities chosen by the recipients of the ‘You Win They Win” Award
Click here to checkout pictures from the show on our Facebook Page
- 1-10 class placings
- High Score Division Awards
- Performance Awards
- Specialty Awards:
Show Details: CLICK HERE for Amateur Only Prizelist and Entry Form
- Amateur Status – Must be 22 years of age and have not trained any horse/rider combination for compensation. Please refer to USEF rules GR101, 1306, and 119.3
- Entry Fee: $40.00/class
- Only USPS Mailed Entries accepted – MUST BE POST MARKED OPENING DATE OR AFTER! No telephone,
email, text, personal delivery or pay pal.
- Incomplete Entries will be put on a waitlist until complete. This does not guarantee entrance into show!
- Current proof of Negative Coggins (within a year) and Flu/Rhino (within 6 Months) with Entry.
- Make Checks Payable to Dunmovin Enterprises LLC (Return Check Fee $35.00).Refunds after Opening Date minus $20 office fee; No Refund after Closing date (except those on the waitlist)
- No rider substitutions permitted.
- No class changes after closing date.
- Formal show apparel optional.
- Competitors may not cross enter Levels.
- Classes will run in their entirety before being placed. No classes will be scheduled out of turn.
- High Score Division Award/Champion at each Level will be the a
- Average of 2 tests at the Level (except FEI).
- Competitor is responsible to pick up award if not present when awarded.
- Judges/management decisions are final.
- NO DOGS PERMITTED ON GROUNDS!
Covid Show Protocols Schooling Show – Subject to change with enviroment